Kimberley Alpine Resort.
Fresh Powder, Soft Groomers, Perfect For The Whole FamDam.
Kimberley, BC - a good place to be! Kimberley is situated in the Kootenay Rockies, and the people who live here think they're pretty fortunate. It could be because of the scenery, or the endless activities, or simply because our people make it a good place to live, work, learn and play.
Kimberley features an amazing network of trails – there’s always more to explore on foot or on two wheels! Perfect Purcell powder, an abundance of sunny days and a laid back atmosphere come together to make Kimberley Alpine Resort the top pick for your next family ski vacation!
Kimberley Alpine Ski Resort
Whether you are going to learn to ski at 3 or 93, Kimberley Alpine Resort has a great instructor waiting to teach you. If you are already a seasoned ski veteran Kimberley features 80 runs on 1800 acres with ambitious terrain including the Black Forest glades where powder stashes last for weeks. With a huge variety of ski in/ski out accommodations, many condo style with kitchens and family fun activities including the skating rink, night skiing, events and après activities for the kids or live music in the Stemwinder for the parents, Kimberley truly is the all-around winter playground you have been searching for.
Mountain Statistics & Trail Map:
- Base Elevation: 4,035 ft / 1,230 m
- Vertical Rise: 2,465 ft / 751 m
- Skiable Acres: 1,800 acres / 729 hect
- Longest Run: Ridgeway - 3.97 mi/6.4 km
- Number of Lifts: 5
(1 High Speed Quad, 1 Triple Chair,1 Double Chair, 1 T-Bar, 1 Magic Carpet)
- Number of Runs: 68 total runs plus another 12 in the Glades
- Beginner - 20%, Intermediate - 42%, Advanced - 38%
- Ski Season Early December - Mid April
- Average Snowfall: 150" - 400cm
- Average Temperature: -5°C / 23°F
- On-hill accommodation